Detroit Babies

Baby Clothes?

Where have you been buying clothes?

Re: Baby Clothes?

• I've bought some at Von Maur (sale rack), Gymboree, and Target.  I'm not buying a lot since I have a feeling I'll get a lot for my shower.
  • I got a lot of my clothes from Kohls.  They usually have some great sales on all the Carters clothes.  I have also found really great deals at Parisian, especially in their clearance section. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The Carter's outlets in Howell and at Birch Run, mostly.  I got a couple outfits from Target, but only because they were on clearance.
  • I've purchased some things from Kohls, Target, Macy's, and just yesterday I bought the cutest nautical outfit from BRU.  I just had shower #1 last Sunday and got a ton of clothes.  I have shower #2 this Saturday, so we'll see what we get.  :)
    imageimage
  • Carters, Macys, Target, BabyGap, and occasionally Kohls. 

• I will buy clothes at children's place, carters in Great Lakes Crossings, but NEVER under estimate the MOM2MOM sale especally for girls because moms usally over buy for girls and the babies never wear them so you can get brand new clothes for dirt cheap.  the web site is www.mom2momsale.com

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oops! I mean this web site sorry

https://www.mom2momlist.com/

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • agreed mom 2 mom sales are great esp for the newborn clothes that they grow out of so even quicker than the rest of the clothes. but target just reset there baby stuff so they have everything on clearance dirt cheap. i was in there last night and they had a double stroller that was reg 169 on clearance for 30
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"