Orange County Babies

Teeth

How old was your DC when they got their first tooth?

Is there anything that worked to sooth them thru it?

DD is only 4 1/2 months and had her 2 bottom teeth poke out this week. And she is soooooo cranky! It seems early, but I'm not sure.

Re: Teeth

• He was 7 months. Hyland's tablets (you can get anywhere in baby/medicine area) and sometimes a frozen peach (in one of those mesh bags) I'd hold the bag for him and he'd chomp away! GL!

• My DD got her first teeth at 9 months I think. Hylands teething tablets are the only thing that helped. I also would give her ice in a mesh feeder. My niece and nephew both got their first tooth at 4 months.
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD got her first tooth at 4 months. I thought it was pretty early, too! We used Hyland's also.
  • he got his first 2 at 3 1/2 months and they were no problem. ?its the ones he is getting now that really stink!
  • Jack got 4 teeth within a 4-6 week period at 6 months - it was awful!

And than he got one more right after Christmas.

His top 2 were not fully in - so they just finished this past month.

It's been awful. Andrew's teeth were a piece of cake compared to this. I think it differs for all children.

• i honestly don't remember, i think maybe at around 10 months. ?like pp, i put frozen fruit into a mesh feeder and it seemed to help. ?btw, your siggy is just adorable! ?what an absolute angel!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD was 6 mos and got the first 2 teeth within 2 days of each other. She likes to chew on a cold wet washcloth.  Even now, on a bad night I'll keep dipping it in a bowl of water and ice and give it to her.  She never liked teethers and holding anything frozen. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"