Trouble TTC
Options

am I better off

12346»

Re: am I better off

• Options
    imageMjmksb04:
    You just buy maternity stuff in your pre PG size. Of course I have found that Motherhood runs small--in tops anyway. I wore my pre PG pants doing the rubber band trick as long as I could and finally got in to all maternity pants around 20 weeks.
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
    You just buy maternity stuff in your pre PG size. Of course I have found that Motherhood runs small--in tops anyway. I wore my pre PG pants doing the rubber band trick as long as I could and finally got in to all maternity pants around 20 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageMjmksb04:
  • Options
    imageCariannelovesTim:
    getting maternity pants/jeans etc or just stretchy clothes for now? My size 12's are a little snug however some of my 12's still fit.  Also, How do you figure out your size in maternity clothes if maternity is the way to go? Any advice?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"