Philadelphia Babies

Cloth Diapers/ Service

Anyone here use cloth diapers and/or a service?  Looking for a service that might be in and around the West Chester/ Paoli area?  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014

Re: Cloth Diapers/ Service

• This is the only one I have every been able to find, but I don't use them

https://www.babyschoicediapers.com/ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  

Here is a link for the National Association of Diaper Services; you can get some names of diaper services by selecting Locate a Service.  There are 2 in Lancaster and I know one of them services this area but I'm not sure which one.  HTH!

https://www.diapernet.org/       

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know of a service, but I want to say we cloth diaper too!

Congratulations. I'd be happy to answer questions if you have any!

• Thanks Everyone!  This has been great!

DH and I are seriously considering this since the prices look very comparable to disposable and are better for the environment....now to confirm that Daycare will be ok with this...

Also, looks like I will need some "accessories" - clips, wraps, etc.  Any hints and tricks or recommended sites?

Thanks

Liz

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014

• We CD but we don't use a service.

www.jilliansdrawers.com has a great trial service.

We don't really have too many accessories.  Some of the CD's we have aren't waterproof so we have a couple of covers for those but most CD's now are so it's not a really big issue.

• Thanks everyone for the responses...I contacted the service and DH and I were impressed with pricing, service, etc.

Sadly, the Daycare that we chose can't handle cloth diapers so we are back to square one.   They are researching the gdiaper for me to see if that will work....i think it will since it is flushable/disposable without destroying the environment.  We may purchase a few cloth for weekend use etc. but haven't decided yet.

If there are any other tips or advice that anyone has, we would greatly appreciate it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"