Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone have the Chico Key Fit 30?

Hello,

I'm due in April. I can't deal with a travel system, it's way too big.

I'm trying to decide which stroller to get with the Chico Key Fit. I'm looking at the Baby Trend Snap N Go and the Kolcraft Universal. They both got some good reviews on BRU and Amazon, just confused which is better/safer for this car seat.  

Anyone have any experience they can share?

Thanks,

Mommy to be loosing her mind with the registry.

Re: Anyone have the Chico Key Fit 30?

• Options
    I have the Snap N Go with my Chico Key Fit 30.  It's pretty simple to use.  This isn't a big deal to me but it doesn't actually snap in the stroller.  It has a strap that fastens around it.  If you aren't paying attention when you expand it then sometimes the strap gets tangled & you may have to collapse it back down and fix the straps.  I also have the entire travel system but I haven't ventured out with the Chico stroller yet.  HTH.
  • Options
    I have the Chicco and LOVE IT! I tested all of the travel systems when heavily pregnant, figuring if I could handle them in that state I'd be good after the baby was born. I'm glad I made this choice. The Latch system makes the carseat very easy to install and they're much more padded than American models. The stroller, into which the carseat fits, is a dream to push; it feel s very light and easy to manage. I'm very happy and recommend it highly. HTH!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Chico Key Fit 30 and LOVE it! ?I use the Graco snap N go stroller with it (it fits and works just fine -- a nice snug fit). ?My sister is going to get the same set up for her DD, too. ?Good luck!
  • Options
    We have the key fit and the baby trend snap n go.  LOVE it!  As pp mentioned, it doesn't actually "snap" in, but there are things on the side that make it fit tightly plus a strap.  it's very secure!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Chicco KeyFit and Cortina stroller.  We've rarely used it as a "travel system".  Since the Cortina back lays flat, we would just lay DD in it for quick walks in the neighborhood.  The Cortina had the highest adjustable handle and we're both tall.  DH couldn't push the Snap-n-Go comfortably.
    BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"