Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy birthday Francisca!

• Options

Ohhhh...I want to know what was in the box too!!!

Happy Birthday! 

• Options

Happy birthday!!! Party!!!

And I also want to know what's in the box! :)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh thanks ladies!!!!!!! 

I was sooo spoiled this year (especially compared to last year when we were dead broke and had a NB... we could only afford Marie Calenders sharing a plate).  DH took me to a nice hotel last night (babysitting by Grandma) and I got spa treatment today Smile  Than my family took us to dinner.

Now for what you really want to know!  It was a yellow gold and diamond necklace.  SOOOO PRETTY!  DH was funny, he kept saying "Don't think you are getting this spoiled every year!  It is only b/c we had to scrimp for a little while... next year will be more normal"  Such a kill joy Stick out tongue

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Awww, yay!  I'm glad you had a good day  Smile
    Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    happy b-day!  glad you had a good one!
  • Options
    WOO HOO! What an awesome Birthday!
  • Options
    Wow, what a fantastic bday. You deserve it!
  • Options
    image*francisca*:

Oh thanks ladies!!!!!!! 

I was sooo spoiled this year (especially compared to last year when we were dead broke and had a NB... we could only afford Marie Calenders sharing a plate).  DH took me to a nice hotel last night (babysitting by Grandma) and I got spa treatment today Smile  Than my family took us to dinner.

Now for what you really want to know!  It was a yellow gold and diamond necklace.  SOOOO PRETTY!  DH was funny, he kept saying "Don't think you are getting this spoiled every year!  It is only b/c we had to scrimp for a little while... next year will be more normal"  Such a kill joy Stick out tongue

Sounds awesome! Happy Birthday! So how old r u??? lol

I got pregnant with PCOS after many years of IF! Thank you Lord! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    m/c 11/2/09
    *in da bag so far: D90|nikon 18-200|50mm f/1.8|sb700*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"