Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Reproductive Endocrinologist in Plano

Hi,

I just joined this blog. I recently moved to Dallas from New York and was referred by my RE up there to Dr. Jerald Goldstein at Presbyterian Plano. I was wondering if anybody here has used him. We are interested in doing the 3 cycle guarantee plan for IVF and I was told he is one of the few doctors that offer it. She told me that he has excellent success rates and is one of the best in the city. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Reproductive Endocrinologist in Plano

• We used him.  If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see another RE post where he's referenced if you want to see what others have to say. 

His guarantee plan just means that you pay a higher amount upfront and a percentage of that goes to the next IVF cycle if needed so you're not paying the full amount each time if the first doesn't take; however it's more than you'd pay for 1 IVF treatment (we ended up not having to do IVF even though that was the next step he recommended), so that's how I understood the plan. Even though the percentage was low, I got pregnant with injectibles/IUI...and he and his nurse were wonderful dealing with my hormonal/emotional self!

Also, you'll more than likely have to go to his Dallas office on occasion to be monitored (not that it's a bad thing...just letting you know), since that's his main office, with Plano being a secondary office he is only at on Tues/Thurs for 1/2 days.

Good luck!

• I didn't personally use him however a friend of mine at work used them and had great success. I know they had to go to the Dallas office quite a bit.

I used Dr Doody who has an office in Frisco/Plano & Bedford. They are a husband and wife team and are mentioned in the post pp mentioned. If you can get past the rude receptionist, they are pretty nice and will try everything to help you before attempting IVF. I didn't end up having to have IVF thanks to them.

• Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"