Infertility
Options

Ladies that suggest wheat grass...

Are you taking a drinkable form of it? I had never heard of it so I dont know where to buy it and have just been googling it. What kind of place do you purchase it from? Thanks!

image.

Re: Ladies that suggest wheat grass...

• Options
    Hi there, I am new to the bump. I do drink wheatgrass, usually combined with other green juiced like spinach, cucumber, and an apple. You can buy it n most health food stores or some grocery stores. It comes in a little square container and looks like regular grass. It is in the produce section near the salad or organics usually. I love it! It is a great energy booster especially after a work out. I just juice it at home! If you have a Jamba Juice or something along those lines they usually sell it by the glass if you wanted to try it before you purchased some to keep in your fridge. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    That helps a lot, thanks. I wasnt even understanding what form it came in at all!
    image.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can also get in it pill form (I hate the taste so it works better for me) from Whole Foods.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I buy wheat grass juice at Jamba Juice.
  • Options
    I would love a pill form of it. I will be at whole foods tomorrow. Thanks so much!
    image.
  • Options
    ::butting in::: what is this for?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also buy the pill form at Whole Foods

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"