Northern California Babies

Thanks everyone for the fun zoo gtg today!

It was great meeting everyone's DH's and a couple of new nesties today.  Ariel, Riley is adorable and Lizz, so is Max.  Lizz, tell Jamie thanks for mentioning unicorns, dragons and dinosaurs.  All day Emmy was asking to see those, lol.  Julia, I'm sorry I didn't get to see you and Mason there but hoped you had a fun time!

I had a great time, the weather was perfect!  I hoped everyone had a great time.  Emmy didn't nap this afternoon from in :( but hopefully she'll conk out tonight.

Re: Thanks everyone for the fun zoo gtg today!

• Yeah... I'm still training him a little... I just recently got him to stop giving the loudest possible gifts to friends kids... I'm afraid of payback!

We did find an alligator though... there's a baby one at the ARC (where SIL works)

• What a beautiful day to go to the zoo!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for organizing - we had a great time. Sorry to hear that Emmy didn't nap, but hope she goes to bed early for you tonight!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We had a great time too! Lizz, it was so nice to meet Max, he is such a cute guy. I am downloading my pics tonight and will post some teaser pics. I hope we can do it again sometime.
  • Thank you so much for organizing!!!! We had a really fun time.

Hope your evening is going well and Emmy is snoozing it up.

• We had so much fun today!  Thanks for putting it all together, Melissa!!  J didn't nap either  :(   but was still in a pretty good mood the rest of the day and passed out as soon as we put him down for bed (early, might I add). 
  • I'm sorry we missed you Melissa & Sol.  But it turns out we missed the nap fairy too.  We got lucky and missed a meltdown at the zoo, but it was Meltdown City once we got home.  :(

The weather was perfect and I'm glad I at least got to meet some of you.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"