Snarky and T-TTC

In case you were wondering

The Rice Krispie Treats came out perfect.

Re: In case you were wondering

• I didn't have any marshmallows, so I had to use marshmallow cream.  Still yummy.

• how long is the drive from here to there?
  • Loading the player...
  • Send me some?
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • imagepmarie33:
    I didn't have any marshmallows, so I had to use marshmallow cream.  Still yummy.

fluff

• Mmmmm.....can I have one?.....no, two?
  • Did you add bacon?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yummm!  I...well DH....still has to make those today.  I have been wanting some rice krispie treats and I had DH buy the stuff, but since I'm not allowed to be standing up he'll have to do it.  Hopefully they will turn out ok.  Did you put sprinkles on yours?  I love RKT with sprinkles on top!
  • Yum! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • oooh yummy
  • Yum.  That sounds good.  You may have inspired me!
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • It's 11.5 hours from mats to me

No, I don't add bacon

No, I don't add sprinkles

• You're a bad influence.  After this post, I had to go buy marshmallows and rice krispies and make them for myself.  They came out beautifully, but I'm trying to wait until the party this evening...
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Now I NEED RKTs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"