Toddlers: 24 Months+

Do your IRL friends know about us?

A few of my IRL friends know that I post online in a mommy forum. 

A close friend of mine and I were shopping and she asked where Katie got this cool water bottle thingy and I told her from a gift exchange online and how that started when we were all pg and she just gave me a wierd look and said WHAT?!?

Re: Do your IRL friends know about us?

• yeah. friends without kids think im weird. friends with kids are prob on a board too lol
  • my best friend and sadly only friend I hang out with does because she doesn't have kids, so I need someone who understands how exciting it is when Colin goes a day without having an accident!
  • Loading the player...
  • no, not really. my bff of 20+ knows that I check out a parenting site...
  • Is it bad to say that it's almost embarassing?

If I tell a story about a nestie I just say "one of my friends..."  I don't say from the internets.  :)

• imageStacieErin:

A few of my IRL friends know that I post online in a mommy forum. 

A close friend of mine and I were shopping and she asked where Katie got this cool water bottle thingy and I told her from a gift exchange online and how that started when we were all pg and she just gave me a wierd look and said WHAT?!?

OH YEAH BABY!  The water bottle topper ROCKS!!!!  My SIL knows but that is the only person besides DH and my Mom I mention it to.  If my MIL knew I did this she would NOT be happy but WHATEVER!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • It does rock!  Thank you!
  • no. I'm the only one of my friends with a child, non of them are even close... Who else would really want to hear, or care about explosive poopy diapers, or the excitement of sttn or _______________?

sometimes I feel like a looser who doesn't have real friends. ?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • everyone of my friendships have changed since having DD. 

• Uh, well... I think I've mentioned my "mom web site" that I belong to in passing and have received strange looks/comments in return. DH thinks it's great to get info from other experienced moms. Do I need nestie rehab, probably. Will I do nestie rehab, naaaaaah!
  • Yup, my bff is on Mom's Corner with me!
  • i dont really have many friends here, i keep in touch with the friends i left but thats only email and stuff, my mom knows about the bump and also dh thats about it! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"