Preemies
Options

I'm back!

Hi everyone!!!  I haven't posted in while because we didn't have electricity.  So now that it's back on, I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and support.  It's not the ideal situation, but hopefully everything will turn out fine and I can make as close to full-term as possible.  I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it, and it's been helping with my sanity.  I've been feeling better even though the bed rest is getting old.  I have an appointment on Monday so hopefully I'll be able to find out more information.  I just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.  I appreciate you girls so much!!!!!!!

Re: I'm back!

• Options

I am so glad everything is ok and I hear you with the Bedrest :(

Here is to a FULL TERM pregnancy!!!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! i'm so excited to see you back...and better yet, back and pregnant. ?you've been in my prayers, and you'll stay there. ?when i open a bottle of wine tonight with my chinese, i'll toast to your upcoming full-term pregnancy.

-april?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm glad you're back and the power is on!  We've all been worried about you and sending positive thoughts your way!

I can only imagine how hard bedrest is with a little one at home...  ((hus))

• Options
    Oh good!!  I have been praying for you!  I am so happy that you are on bedrest because that means that precious little one is stuck inside!  I'll keep you in my prayers for a full 40 weeks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Options
    I am so glad you are back and still PG :) I know bed rest sucks, but I hope you're on it for a lot longer!!
    Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Options

Glad you have such a positive attitude! Hope you get great news on Monday!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! We will be thinking of you

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad that you are ok.  We were all so worried.  Hang in there!
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • Options
    I was so glad to see your post.  I have been praying a lot for you :+)
  • Options
    Glad to see you're still healthy and pregnant.
  • Options

Yay, glad you're doing well!  Stay put baby!

• Options
    Oh, good, we were all getting worried. Tell that baby to hang out and get comfortable!Cool
  • Options

Oh, thank goodness! I was so worried when we didn't hear back from you. I have been logging on every day to see if there was an update. I am so happy to hear everything seems to be going good so far. Keep those feet up and here's hoping you deliver at 37 weeks and no sooner!

Let us know how your appointment on Monday goes.

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"