TTC After a Loss

Poll: what song will you never get sick of?

I have a few:

Crash by Dave Matthew's Band

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by IZ

Gravity by that Sarah Barelles chick or whatever her last name is 

Re: Poll: what song will you never get sick of?

• "I Want You To Want Me" - Cheap Trick

"Hey There Delilah" - b/c that's my furbaby's name

• Oh yes that Delilah song- I don't think I can ever get sick of it!  It's so sweet and endearing.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLucky428:
    Oh yes that Delilah song- I don't think I can ever get sick of it!  It's so sweet and endearing.

It was also the Billboard #1 song on our wedding day...

• Awwww.... that's so cute!!
  • Our Lips are Sealed by the Go-Gos. ?This was the "Bride's" song at my wedding. ?The bridesmaid nixed the idea of it being the "Bridesmaid's song--god bless them that they just had fun with it when they were invited to dance to the Bride's song. ?

?Hot N Cold by Katy Perry--I have watched that video online so many times and I love to listen to this song over and over.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75mry1LcFg?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Oh I forgot about "Our Lips Are Sealed"... Did you like that version Hillary and Hayley Duff did?? :)

I also like "You May Be Right" by Billy Joel

• I did not even realize that Hilary and Haylie Duff did a version of the song.?

?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGRPCruvmaE?

?Here is the Go Gos version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEU5vXmE5mU

The Go Gos is a classic, so that can be difficult to duplicate. ?But I would have to say that the Hilary and Haylie Duff version was more modern version. ?It is a fun song!!?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • hmm I'll be by Edwin McCain
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm Your's by Jason Mraz...DH and I agreed to dance to this song on the beach when we renew our vows in 6 yrs. I'm sure I have others too but I cant think of them right now!

I agree with Somwhere over the Rainbow by IZ...that is the song our wedding party walked down the aisle to at our wedding.

• Any Christams song.  I could listen to them year round and would, but DH would kill me.  There is just something about a christmas song that makes me feel happy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"