Re: Have we discussed this BS?

• Options
    Maybe we would if the link showed up. Wink
  • Options

My fault! The enter button is a great invention huh? Embarrassed

https://community.thenestbaby.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/10175802.aspx

• Loading the player...
  • Options

yeah seriously, some of these ladies on here are walking in very dangerous territory. its getting to the point where i want to avoid this damn board because none of the drama is funny anymore, its downright scary.

i hope the nest does something about it. nto sure how so many IP addresses can create so many "names" on here and get away with it. I have to say BW had more balls to own up to her mistake and not act like a coward like the person who did that to her in the first place, which I would assume is the same cvnt that screwed with MD's picture of her son.

Yeah I hope it all gets figured out.

• Options
    ditto mandi completely
  • Options
    Yeah, it's really sad what's been happening. Makes me not want to post pics of my kids. And I just "hid" my name in my blog, since the link is in my siggy. I'm guess I'm also a little paranoid  by nature - but maybe for good reason?
  • Options

Thanks!

But...didn't know about it, and I don't think it's that big a deal. But then, my screen name is my name, not exactly a big ol' secret, and I've already had snail mail flaming from people I traded coupons with. I survived. This too shall pass. And I do give BW credit for public apology. I think if you make an a$$ out of yourself in front of everyone, an apology should be offered the same way.

• Options

I can't believe people have that much extra time on thier hands... if any of these ladies would like to come to my home and handle all of my dirty dishes and scrub my floor or send out a 1,000 open house annoucements than come on over!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    ditto francisca!  I cant figure out how people handle taking care of their children, probably a husband and still have time for the drama that is on this board. 
  • Options
    I am so tired of it...It makes me not want to come on any more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • Options

I actually haven't been on here as much because I am starting to lose respect for this site. Not that I see the Nest as my life or anything, but it has always been fun to come on here and unwind, and 'talk' with some of my friends.
    But now...it's a little scary.

• Options
    image*francisca*:

I can't believe people have that much extra time on thier hands... if any of these ladies would like to come to my home and handle all of my dirty dishes and scrub my floor or send out a 1,000 open house annoucements than come on over!

Ditto!!  Absolutely pathetic.

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemjcleve:
    image*francisca*:

Ditto!!  Absolutely pathetic.

so true!!!

• Options
    imageLoriFalce:

Thanks!

But...didn't know about it, and I don't think it's that big a deal. But then, my screen name is my name, not exactly a big ol' secret, and I've already had snail mail flaming from people I traded coupons with. I survived. This too shall pass. And I do give BW credit for public apology. I think if you make an a$$ out of yourself in front of everyone, an apology should be offered the same way.

"Snail mail flaming?"  Sounds like there's a story there.
  • Options

I think brandonswife lives very close to nutville. I really think she's one of the more disturbed posters I've seen on here.?

?And when are people going to realize this place is for entertainment??

• Options
    imagelanie26:

I think brandonswife lives very close to nutville. I really think she's one of the more disturbed posters I've seen on here. 

And when are people going to realize this place is for entertainment? 

You mean its not for support and forming life long friendships and enemies!!!?Indifferent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"