2nd Trimester

Seriously? My husband is an A$$!

2»

Re: Seriously? My husband is an A$$!

• Um, yeah, I'd be pretty pissed off. He'd be kicked out for a while, for sure. I don't get upset easily, but that would have pushed me over the edge.

Kick him in the crotch!

• imageOxAMYxO:

Am I the only one who thinks maybe her husband was just giving her crap? My husband and I do this to each other quite often - maybe he was just trying to get  her riled up for the fun of it?

Are we all made of glass just b/c we're pregnant?  Sometimes I think people need to take themselve a little less seriously..

Yeah, it's hard to say without knowing the exact situation - whether he sent it as a joke, or whether he sent it to convey a message.  Though, if my DH sent that to me, joking or not, I would beat the crap out of him.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm hoping this is a joke, really. That he just has rotten timing with his sense of humor.

If not, tell him to grow up and maybe grow a pair while he's at it. Real men take responsibility for what they HELPED make.

Baby Z, due a day before Valentine's BabyFruit Ticker
  • So, I think the link is funny.

To OP- if he's joking, thats all fine and dandy. But if he's serious, I think you have some major issues to discuss. GL!!

• imageAlwysAwsm:

I NEVER complain about anything. Occasionally I will ask him to let the dogs out. I work two effn jobs and go to school full time. When I am not at work or school I am doing homework or taking care of the dogs.

and my not so DH actually had the nerve to send me this! I seriously want to punch him in the face right now.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/988349701.html

?

I would print off the email and send it to his mother, see what happens when she goes off on him. Or does he have sisters? ?

• imageHolmgirl15:

imagebakemeacake:
    I appear to be in the minority, but I did find it humorous.

the post itself was interesting, and i did laugh at the "god, Bobby is special" part of the post ... b/c stuff like that really pisses me off - when you're standing in line and some lady thinks its cute to hold everybody up for 15 minutes to let your 2 year old pick out candy...  

I thought it was a little humorous, just because, unfortately my sister is like this with her son...and I work in retail and have people that do this all the time!! 

But if my DH sent it to me in that context, I would be furious!  He better have been joking, or I vote to stab him in his sleep as well!

• Sorry to say but your husband needs to get his a$$ kicked for sending this to you... what a jerk
  • imagequitegreen:
    imageAlwysAwsm:

I NEVER complain about anything. Occasionally I will ask him to let the dogs out. I work two effn jobs and go to school full time. When I am not at work or school I am doing homework or taking care of the dogs.

and my not so DH actually had the nerve to send me this! I seriously want to punch him in the face right now.

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/988349701.html

I would print off the email and send it to his mother, see what happens when she goes off on him. Or does he have sisters?  

I LOVE this idea!! I vote for sending it to his mom and/or sisters!! 

• I thought this was awesome--then again, I have a very sick sense of humor.  My husband and I joke about this stuff all the time because it helps him blow off steam as I know I can be a pain in the ass with all the complaining and the cravings, being hormotional, etc.  Remember, this is all new to him too.  He's just trying to make light of the situation.  If you find it inappropriate, just say so but don't yell because men never respond to yelling.  Remember that you're also super sensitive right now too.

That posting was pretty freaking hilarious though.  I can't stand people that feel entitled for any reason either; whether pregnant, sick, with children or old.  It's common courtesy to wait to be acknowledged.  I've had cancer and never looked sick but I never once expected anyone to wait on me even though by some expectations, I was entitled to it.  Besides, that's just some guy letting out a rant.  I'm sure we've all said silly things in a rage before although not always this well composed or thought out.  I have to commend his avid use of the "eff" word though. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Was he being serious?? If my husband sent that to me, I would seriously have to reconsider our relationship. Although as pp said, I thought the part about the little boy holding up the line was kind of funny. Either way, I think your DH needs at least a night on the couch.
  • imageTennisWife815:

imageAngelLuver_02:
    I had to stop reading because I was so pissed. if my DH sent that to me I would not talk with him.

Ditto. I got about half way through. 

I couldn't even get that far. Wow...what a d!ck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is not the first time you posted about something shitty that your husband has said/done to you. I relly think you guys need to have a serious talk, or see a counselor. Your husband has some serious respect problems. I also have to shake my head that he sends you an email about pregnant women and mothers "feeling entitled" when he expects you to be his merry little maid. This will not go away once the baby is born, it will only get worse. You have to do something about it now, this is unacceptable.
  • My DH would be dead meat.
  • As awful as that rant was, I have to agree with this part,

"You are the same people that just can't put their cell phone conversation on hold for 20 seconds while you order your venti no-whip-half-caff almond latte and spinach croissant - Instead you make eye contact with the waiter and raise that index finger. The index finger which happens to be the international signal for 'I am a socially retarded fuckhead."

He nailed that bit on the head.

EDIT: Sorry I hit "post" before I was done... As for the husband who actually sent that to his wife; I'd fwd it to my parents, his parents AND my lawyer, and see what the general consensus was after that.

• How do you really feel?  Douchebag!!!
  • Your DH does not sound like he is ready to be a husband let alone a father. If my DH sent me something like this I would likely tell him to gtfo. I could not imagine. I hope for your sake this was a joke, although I am thinking it is not.
  • I thought the link was funny!  I have a sick sense of humor and so does DH.  If he would send this to me I know it was not because he feels this way but because he knows I would get a kick out of it.

• Whoever wrote that is a complete and total d!ck weed. Even though it is hilarious and some parts are true..he still needs to be hung from a tree by his balls with thousands of pregnant woman laughing at him. I hope that guy isn't married!

I'm sorry your DH sent that to you. I would beat his a*s when I seen him if I were you.

• OMG!!!!! kick his *** 

i would punch DH in the face and tell him it take 2 to tango....i didn't get myself this way you helped so if i want a pint of ice-cream and a liter of soda he had better get up off his *** and get it for me with a smile on his face.

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E.......it will not get better once the baby is here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If my DH sent that to me he would come home to find the locks changed and his sh!t on the lawn. That is unbelievable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"