Austin Babies
Options

Did you O your first cycle off BC??

I just want to make sure I'm not looking for something that's not there. I'm on CD 21 with no O in sight. Temps all over the board, hardly any CM, nothing. Was your first BC-free cycle like this? Here's my chart if that helps.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/babybutler

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Did you O your first cycle off BC??

• Options
    I did O, and got pg even, but when I went in to see my doctor for my pre-ttc visit she had told me that my cycles could be really irregular/possibly annovulatory for the first three months off bc.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    I got pregnant my first cycle off, so I would have to say yes :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have PCOS, and my doctors have all said that my best chances of getting pregnant without fertility drugs are in the first three cycles off birth control - that I'm most likely to ovulate then. The first time off BCP, I ovulated on CD12 and got pregnant with our daughter.

This time around, I am on cycle 4, and I have yet to detect ovulation. Sad 

• Options
    On my 2nd cycle after BC, I didn't O until CD 30. On FF I manually overrode the 1st cycle and entered what I thought was my O date, but honestly, looking back at it, it could have gone either way. Cycle 3 looks like it was anovulatory and cycle 4 I got pregnant. So, needless to say, mine were all kinds of wacky.
  • Options
    I am on my 3rd cycle off of BCP and have yet to O... temps all over the place.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    I o'ed on CD 20 on my first cycle after BC. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I Oed CD 17 my first month off, 2nd was CD 19 and then they were in the 20's and 30 from then on out.  I have really long cycles.
  • Options
    I O'd some where around CD 20 or so the first month, but my doc told me not to worry if I didn't O/have a period until after 3 months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"