Indiana Babies
Options

Baked goods for Brook (doublewhammy)!

Hi girls. I've been organizing the baked goods being sent to Brook. I know a few of you have emailed me asking about being the one to deliver the baked goods to Brook and I'm excited that we have so many volunteers!

If you all want to decide on a person who is best to deliver these, that would be great. You girls know each other, so you're the best to decide. And you can have an alternate too, just in case the main contact cannot make it there. Brook lives on the NE side of Indianapolis if that helps.

Please understand that we don't want to give her address out to everyone. And whoever wants to be the contact person, I will only give out your address the week before to the person who is sending the baked goods that week. So you don't have to worry about me broadcasting your personal information.

One main concern is that whoever deliverers isn't sick at ALL. Or have been around sick kids. Brook's girls are fragile, so we wouldn't want to compromise them.

Lastly, if there are any others who would like to sign up for a week to send some baked goods, I can add you to the spreadsheet that will be posted this week.

You can email me at jennmaron at att dot net with any questions or concerns. I'll watch this thread too in case people have questions :)

Re: Baked goods for Brook (doublewhammy)!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"