TTC After a Loss
Options

Numbers are in ...

I haven't got caught up yet on posts, but I did see some inquiries about my update - thanks for caring, ladies. :)

I got the call about my hcg levels at 2:30 p.m. yesterday - I had just been dying for my phone to ring!

So .... I really am pregnant and so far, so good! The NP said "your numbers have doubled" and I was SO relieved. She said my level was 286 ... which isn't quite double the 168 that it was on Monday, but I guess it's good enough!

She asked if I wanted to have them checked again in a week and I asked if she would recommend it, and she said not really, so I said that's fine, I'll just have faith and wait til my first appointment, which will be around the six week mark. (not til the week of Feb 16!)

I feel like it's almost a burden to know this early, as it just gives me more time to worry, but I really am feeling calm and good and hopeful. I did tell my mom since I was with her yesterday and today, but other than her, we are not telling a soul for probably 8 or 10 more weeks. I really wished we hadn't told the whole world so quickly last time.

I think I'm still a bit in shock that I O'ed so early this month and that we were lucky enough to get pregnant again so quickly. We only did it on day 10 because it was my birthday and I got off work early!

I won't be four weeks til Tuesday, so I think I'll hold off on a ticker til then. It's just so crazy, but I'm so thankful and happy. THANK YOU for all the support over the past week!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Numbers are in ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"