Infertility

Facebook group

Okay, I finally succumbed.  Can someone let me know what the facebook group is called?

Thanks!!!!

Re: Facebook group

• It is a secret society!  ;-)  You can search and search and search, but you won't find it.

Send your info (real name, nest name, and e-mail used for facebook) to tttcfb@gmail.com.

Shannon (smeyer) or I (Kristen) will then invite you to become our friend.  Once you accept us, then we can formally invite you to the group.  ;-)

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • U better not need my kidnet to become a member- but you can have my tubes since they don't work lol can I send my info too?
  • Feel free to send your info!  ;-)
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • imageRJMbim:
    U better not need my kidnet to become a member- but you can have my tubes since they don't work lol can I send my info too?

Send your info (real name, nest name, and e-mail used for facebook) to?tttcfb@gmail.com. ?Once we get the email, Kristen or I will request you as a friend. ?Once you accept the friend request, we'll be able to add you into the group. ?:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"