2nd Trimester
Options

Seriously?!?!

https://www.apeainthepod.com/?Media=LinkShare|9_py6KrzZ2U-BKPAlYZemnPY2RWmQVXIbw|1/31/2009_10:40:05%20PM

?

How many pregnant women really look like this!? ?

Re: Seriously?!?!

• Options
    probably the same percentage of non-pregnant women who look like regular models.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Options
    Probably. This just really bothers me for some reason.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, I did w/the first one, but not w/this one! That's what having babies did to me! Now I am just ALL belly, and boobs, and butt, and thighs, oh and love handles!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Oh me, totally. In fact I'm so attractive I've started staying indoors. All the attention really tires me out.

I second your seriously. I know models have to be attractive but this is a bit much for my bloated belly self to take.

• Options
    Yeah seriously, how did she not get fat arms or a face? No one gains just in the belly, I don't care what anyone says!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    i say it's photoshop... if not i'm going to cry and eat ice cream!
    Noah Anthony 6.15.09 Baby boy #2 due 4.4.12
  • Options
    Airbrush? Picture touch ups? ........not fair to real women! I won't let DH see that so he won't be confused as to how I am supposed to look!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WOW! That is all I can say. It must be nice.
  • Options

She's probably less than 20 weeks, that's why she looks so fabulous. ?I do have to say my SIL gains weight in only her belly, nowhere else & here I am at 23 weeks bigger than she is at 35. ?I can't stand being next to her, I feel like Godzilla.

Michelle?

• Options

My sister totally looked like this. Like, you couldn't tell she was pregnant, except she looked like she swallowed a bowling ball (she's normally 5'8", 110lbs).

• Options
    That's funny!  That is the EXACT same thing I said when my girlfriend forwarded me this website. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ugh i saw a lady at BRU last weekend that was like that.  So tall and thin and it looked like she had a beach ball shoved under her shirt... & she was SO nice to me, but I hated her just cuz of her cute bump! LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think she's plastic.
  • Options
    I call major airbrushing.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Options

Well damn, now I feel even worse about myself.

*trudges off to get brownies*

• Options
    imageTennisWife815:

https://www.apeainthepod.com/?Media=LinkShare|9_py6KrzZ2U-BKPAlYZemnPY2RWmQVXIbw|1/31/2009_10:40:05%20PM

?

How many pregnant women really look like this!? ?

I do like her hair though. And think how cool that photo will be for a memory book. But I know what you mean! She is too perfect. ?

• Options
    My neighbor looked like that.  Like someone else said, it looked like she had a bowling ball up her shirt.  She is about 5'8" and probably weighed 120lbs if that, before getting pregnant.
  • Options
    I always heard that the models in the maternity clothes aren't really pregnant?
  • Options

Believe it or not, I have a friend that looks like that now at about 34 weeks.  She's one of those that eats what she wants, never gains weight and has a naturally thin frame.  Sure, I'm jealous but she's rare (and very lucky).  All I know is I'm working my butt off to get back down to a size 2 after this baby is born.  I can't judge her though, the baby is healthy and that's all that matters.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hahaha, I thought the SAME thing when I saw that page!!
  • Options
    I just bought a pair of jeans from pea in the pod last week and that picture was on the tag...I was thinking the same thing. I'm definitely a little jealous though...she looks great!
  • Options
    I didn't used to.  But then I bought those very pants.  And now I do. 
  • Options
    I'm sure with enough photoshop we could all look like that!
  • Options

There is a show on Discovery Health called "Runway Moms" that is about pregnant models. They still moniter their weight and appearance all through pregnancy, just they like do regularly.

Also, I'm sure airbrushing and photo editing helps.

• Options

SURPRISE! This is a regular model that's been photo-shopped.

I know there are *some* maternity models out there, but most maternity retailers just hire regular models and edit the images.

DH used to be a photo editor for a UK ad agency. 

• Options

imageLoveEeyore:

Hilarious!

• Options

imageLoveEeyore:

Ha ha!

• Options

My boobs are already bigger than hers and I don't have a bump yet.

But I noticed that photo last week and just shook my head.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    That girl seriously annoys me when I see her photo.  I've never seen a pregnant girl that looks like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"