Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Another diaper poll. Cruisers or Baby Dry?

In 1-2 months I'll probably have to switch DS to a new diaper. So far we have only been using the Pampers Swaddlers but they don't go up to size three. So which one do you recommend...Cruisers or Baby Dry?

Re: Another diaper poll. Cruisers or Baby Dry?

• Cruisers all the way.  They are the natural progression from Swaddlers. Baby Dry are fine too, but the Cruisers are a little nicer.  You'll see...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cruisers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate Cruisers.  They leak and they gap. We never have blow-outs with the Baby Dry.  I bought Cruisers a couple of weeks ago because they didn't have her size in the other. Two blow-outs in a week.  I much prefer the Baby Dry.  And they're cheaper.  I would suggest trying them both and coming to your own conclusion.
  • Cruisers for sure!
  • imageTess12:
    I hate Cruisers.  They leak and they gap. We never have blow-outs with the Baby Dry.  I bought Cruisers a couple of weeks ago because they didn't have her size in the other. Two blow-outs in a week.  I much prefer the Baby Dry.  And they're cheaper.  I would suggest trying them both and coming to your own conclusion.

ditto this exactly.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • We've been in Cruisers for a month and NEVER had any blowouts.  I haven't tried the Baby Dry.  I am a bit bothered by the strong chemical (chlorine?) odor of the diapers, but I have a sensitive nose. 
  • We've  used both, I prefer the Cruisers thought they seem to be more giving.

• Cruisers are the bomb! I thought the Baby Dry were crunchie and not sensitive to my baby's booty!
  • i am pretty indifferent. i can tell that cruisers are "nicer" so to speak, but it doesnt make much of a difference to me. baby dry are cheaper.  so it really depends on which packages are on sale, and what sizes are available in which! i buy them both.
  • I'm a lurker but wanted to answer this. We haven't tried Cruisers so I can't answer your question, but the Babies R Us here sells the Pampers Swaddlers in a size 2-3. They're a bit more expensive on their diapers but we used that size for a good month or two and it worked out great for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"