Success after IF

RSV and a double ear infection. Please keep us in your thoughts.

We are doing everything we can to avoid a stay in the hospital because the peds unit is full of babies with the flu.

I have to do breating treatments every 4 hours around the clock, 3 doses of antibiotics per day, and 1 dose of steroids.  The little fighter is miserable and my DH is gone for the weekend so it's just the two of us.

Please send good wishes our way.  :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RSV and a double ear infection. Please keep us in your thoughts.

• Oh no, that is rough! I really hope he feels better soon! Take good care of him and yourself!
  • Oh Karma, how difficult, I'm sorry.  I hope your little guy feels 1000 percent better very soon!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh....poor thing. I hope he recovers very soon and I am sending you strength to get through this without the help of your DH!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Poor little guy!!  RSV sucks enough, but an ear infection on top of it?  I'm so sorry!  I hope he feels better real soon. 
  • crap.  i am so sorry.  hope he's better soon.  hang in there karma.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending you healthy thoughts.
  • Oh no!!! I hope he is feeling better ASAP! Hang in there!
  • Oh my goodness.  I hope your little guy gets better quickly.  I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery.
    Nothing to see here....
  • DS has RSV too, but has avoided ear infections. I can't imagine how unhappy your little guy must be, hope he feels better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"