2nd Trimester

Don't tell 1st tri but.....

I've been a bad bad girl for the past two weeks. I have been going to Panera Bread and getting a small Frozen Caramel as well as a half greek salad.

I just can't stop eating it!

Don't worry, my drink is the only caffeine I have during the day, and I'm not really concerned about the feta. I just worry about the looks I get while I'm there. effing pregnancy police!?

Re: Don't tell 1st tri but.....

• totally jealous! I miss Panera, the closest one is at least 800 miles away
  • panera bread is heaveeennnn!
    BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • oooooooooooh I love Panera.... mmmm broccoli and cheese soup breadbowl....
  • Yum, Panera. I want it NOW!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • what is this you speak of?
  • imageAngelLuver_02:
    oooooooooooh I love Panera.... mmmm broccoli and cheese soup breadbowl....

Mmm, that's what I was thinking. 

• imageMrsHowdy:
    what is this you speak of?

I just looked and they don't have them in your state, I don't think.

It's sorta like a cafe/sandwich shop. They make all their own bread. They have a breakfast/dessert area (bagels, pastries, muffins, brownies) and a lunch area (sandwiches, soups, salads).

Mucho Dinero, but mui delicioso!

?

• Oh, PANERA!  How I love thee! haha! I miss it so much we don't have anyone near us now! :( I did get my Panera fix while I was back in the hometown for the holidays! :D It was heaven! Enjoy your frozen caramel and greek salad both are amazing! :D

• I don't know about Panera but DH just got home from McDonalds... and yes, he got the Super Bowl special- 50 Chicken Nuggets. While I've only ate 2 it is still interesting to say we've ordered 50 chicken nuggets. :o)
  • OOO the Frozen Caramel is so yummy!  I always get that with a Half Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich and a bowl of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup.  Oh man, now I really want to go to Panera!!!
  • i think we all have to cheat. i finally caved the other day and ordered a frapachinno from starbucks and then proceeded to get a cold stone shake. it was amazing. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love Panera...sometimes you got to give into those cravings:)
  • waaah!!! i want a dutch apple bagel!!! the closest to me is an hour away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Eat/drink up!! I say indulge from time to time and freakin' enjoy it!!

I had to do some shopping today, and so we stopped at the Starbucks drivethrough up by the mall.. I definitely got my half-caff caramel macchiato. I did it 2 weeks ago, too (I only indulge at what DH calls 4Bucks from time to time) and walked straight into Baby Depot to price cribs and strollers while I enjoyed my coffee. I got dirty looks from lots of women and smugly grinned at them as I savored a lovely sip in front of every one of them. Pregnancy police are biitches.
  • I am a barista and there are women who are at my store everyday more than once and get the largest?caffeinated?drinks they can.

Now I don't say anything, don't make a face, and I give them what they want, it is my job.

But what the hell!? I mean I have a doctor pepper once a week and have to be around coffee everyday.. but don't touch it even though I love it. It is those women that drive me crazy. THREE TIMES EVERY FRACKING DAY the largest most?unhealthy?thing made with 4 shots of?espresso. GURR.??

?(Note: I see nothing wrong with the?recommend?limit by doctors and such...??I don't think you have to cut it out?completely. But it is called a recommended limit for a reason.)

• I won't tell on you as long as you don't tell on me for eating Panera's tuna salad sandwich! It's literally the one thing I've been craving throughout the entire pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"