Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Slumber Bear

Has anyone used the slumber bear or a heartbeat bear? Does it really work? I am debating on purchasing one , because dd is so fussy when I try to put her in her crib. I read some good reviews about them, but just wondering you guys opinions on them, thanks :)

Re: Slumber Bear

• We got the Womb sounds bear from Walmart and I dunno what I would do without it! I turn it on right before I put my DD in her crib. And the first time she spent the night at grandma and grandpa's we brought it- works like a charm ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love love love love love love love my slumber bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We pulled out the heartbeat machine (b/c its danger ous to have the bear in the crib with the baby) and strap that machine onto his crib rails.  It is a very realistic heartbeat with volume control.  It is motion activated so it turns on when he is restless.  The batteries last a long time (we've had it from day 1, ds is almost 5 months and we've changed them twice - and we use it every night).  It instantly soothes DS.  I couldn't recommend it enough!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"