3rd Trimester

It's going to cost $3000 to get the baby's room done.

I finally got Dh off his butt to start planning all the stuff we have to do to move other kids around and such, so we can do the baby room.

Part of that was going to look at laminate for the bedroom floor.  He likes the laminate so much, he wants to do he entire main floor of the house.

Ouch. 

That pretty much takse our entire tax refund.  Grrrrrr...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's going to cost $3000 to get the baby's room done.

• wow. that's ... um, that's a LOT.
  • Holy hell... thats not fun.. im using my tax refund to scrape by till i go back to work..
  • Loading the player...
  • laminate is expensive, but I love it, no matter how hard the dogs try they can't scratch it
  • Yikes! That's a lot of moolah!
  • LOL my DH is the same way! I have been trying to keep him focused on the babies room for weeks and some how the bathroom got squeezed in! We have laminate flooring in the babies room we actually have that in every room besides the living room because its very costly! it will probably cost us 2k to do the living area.  So that is going to have to wait! just add it to the list of things the dh wants to do! I swear owning your own house...its never ending! because once you think you did it all the first thing you did becomes old! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Where are you getting the laminate? We got ours at Sam's for a rental condo we rent out and it was a pretty good deal.  3K is a lot!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so confused, I thought laminate was suppose to be inexpensive? Is the $3000 to do the entire first floor and finish the babys room or are we just talkng about finishing the babys room?
  • It's the cost to finish the entire first floor.  The baby's room itself would only be like $300.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"