Babies: 9 - 12 Months

PIP: Is she TRYIN to freak me out?

>: this is her new way of sleeping. We put in a breathable bumper to replace her normal one as a result... I don't know WHY she has to 'hang on' to the bumper like that, either... does anyone elses baby do this? So weird!!

Re: PIP: Is she TRYIN to freak me out?

• thank goodness for breathable bumpers!!

Ps....do you do photography? 

• Awwww!! That is scary, but so cute. DD loves to roll onto her tummy and bury her face into the mattress. I can not handle it at all! I spend a lot of the night going back in and turning her face in her sleep so that she can get air. Luckily, it doesn't seem to wake her up, but she does eventually do it again and again and again. 
    231IMG_7435002IMG_7756
  • Loading the player...
  • DS does that, but with his real bumper. He refuses to sleep any other way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL DD does the same thing... some nights I call DH in to move her to the center of the bed - it scares the crap out of me and we also have a breathable bumper...
  • Harmon has to feel close to something to comfortably sleep.  That is why we finally put a pillow in there (w/pedi approval).  She seems like she is the same way!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • It's cute! I wouldn't worry about it with a breathable bumper.?
  • DS does that. He tries to wrap himself around it too.
  • christine: I'm not, but I'm trying to learn to be :)

Ugh.. we just put the breathable in today and she seems to have woken up already ... I think it's going to be a weird adjustment. Oh well.. this creeps me out :P 

• Hey destea1!!  I hope you dont think I am wierd...but I love photography too and am learning!!  Seeing your siggy pics and the picture you posted of your baby squished up against the breathable bumper.....well, I would like to ask you some questions. 

can you email me? christinepapasian at hotmail dot com

• What camera do you use??

And I get so nervous when my LO sleeps likes that...ugh...a nervous breakdown is what I could have...

• image*francisca*:
    Harmon has to feel close to something to comfortably sleep.  That is why we finally put a pillow in there (w/pedi approval).  She seems like she is the same way!

I keep telling dh I'm going to put a pillow in there. I need to put that on my list of stuff to ask the pedi about at our next appointment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs Manners:
    DS does that, but with his real bumper. He refuses to sleep any other way.

Same thing here!

Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • E does the same thing, with his regular bumper.
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"