Babies: 9 - 12 Months

i hate teething...

4 cut this week and 1 is about to...

so those teeth put us up to 8.

he is in so much pain. ?i hate it. ?hate, hate, hate.?

Re: i hate teething...

• I see you have Sophie...does she help much?  DS had one, but didnt like it and threw it out of his stroller while going for a walk last wk...cant break down and buy another one yet!  Im dreading the day he gets his first tooth.

have you tried baby anbesol?

• imagebeachlovinbride:

I see you have Sophie...does she help much?? DS had one, but didnt like it and threw it out of his stroller while going for a walk last wk...cant break down and buy another one yet!? Im dreading the day he gets his first tooth.

have you tried baby anbesol?

sophie is a godsend!!! ?seriously, he has been gnawing on her for weeks. ?it is the only thing he will chew on because he can get her head in the right spots.

as for med - none of that crap works when you have 5-6 teeth coming in at once. ?motrin helps on the bad nights/?

• Loading the player...
  • sorry wee :(

DH's cousin's daughter's pediatrician (6 degrees of seperation) said that if adults went through teething they'd need to be anesthetized.

• ok...I think I need to get another sophie just in case we have 5 teeth coming in at once!  omigosh...I hope it happens fast and then you will have your sweet son back!
  • imageCaliflorida:

sorry wee :(

DH's cousin's daughter's pediatrician (6 degrees of seperation) said that if adults went through teething they'd need to be anesthetized.

YES! ?my parents best friend is a dentist and he said the same thing.

DJ was screaming tonight in bed.... ?poor guy. ?it is so miserable and makes me so sad. ?all i can do is soothe him.?

• imagebeachlovinbride:
    ok...I think I need to get another sophie just in case we have 5 teeth coming in at once!? omigosh...I hope it happens fast and then you will have your sweet son back!

i am also hoping we will be done with the first round soon!?

• Ugh - we're working on 6 of them.  Only 1 has cut through so far.  He keeps on randomly waking up screaming.

So I know how you feel!  This is much worse than the first two.

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"