Stay at Home Moms
Options

What are you getting your DH for Valentine's Day?

Just curious what you ladies have planned? I bought DH a gift certificate for a hot stone massage. Its something that he would love but would never buy on his own.

I have turned him into a spa junkie when we vacation! I made him get a couples massage with me on our honeymoon 5 years ago and now he always wants one whenever we go anywhere!  When we were in Hawaii a few months ago, I got one on a day he was golfing and keep telling him how it was heaven! He was dissapointed that we didn't have time left for him to get one so I think he'll enjoy it.

Re: What are you getting your DH for Valentine's Day?

• Options

I'm so glad that you posted this - I was thinking of posting the same question today. lol

I have no idea what to get DH. I know he would love Wii, but I'd rather not spend that much money on Valentine's Day. I thought about a short weekend getaway down to Sanibel Island and calling that our present to each other...  Or I could always get him a round of golf, and he would be over the moon with that!

Looking forward to hearing what everyone else is doing. :)

Hawaii
  • Options

DH recently confessed to me that he thinks V-day is a huge waste of time, energy and money... :(  He used to always get me jewelry and roses

This year I think he is going to plan a special V-day dinner for us and the baby and that will probably be it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Money is tight, so I think just dinner and a movie for us.  We've done that so few times since DD was born, it actually will be a special treat.

He loves coffee, so I'll also probably get him a pound of some "fancy" beans.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We've never done anything for V-Day.

I'm still waiting for my birthday present....which was in June :)

• Options
    We don't buy gifts for each other on Valentine's Day.  My husband says that a man should treat his wife wonderful EVERY day not just on a Hallmark holiday!!!  I love my man!!
  • Options
    We are just going out for a nice dinner together - we have never done gifts on Valentine's Day.
  • Options
    Valentines day is my fav holiday so I know dh will go over the top for me even though he does everyday he also feels that a man should treat his woman wonderful everyday and that a man should not have to show his love and appreciation one day a year but everyday of the year. I got my Dh a cute card and a sentimental engraved saying/picture and I plan on getting him som enew work boots since he wore his out and wont go buy any because he takes good care of our family
  • Options
    Maybe a card and a nice dinner. I'm not even sure if he's going to be home that day. Many moons ago he would buy me flowers, but not anymore.
  • Options
    We don't exchange gifts for Valentine's Day, but I am going to have the kids make him a card or picture for his office.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options

I am so excited about V-Day this year because Emily is finally old enough to particpate in making cards and decorating cupcakes for DH this year!  She's 2 1/2 and can say; "Happy ValenTIMES DAY" and is very meticulous and careful when helping me in the kitchen so, I have decided to bake cupcakes and cookies ahead of time and let her decorate a few all by herself with different shapped sprinkles to give to DH that evening when he gets home from work.  I also bought some supplies so that Emily can make her own V-Day card for daddy.  :)

I bought 2 bottles of our favorite champagne and am making his favorite meal that night for dinner.  I also bought him a special card and have a few surprises to put in his lunch and his bag that he'll hopefully discover at work!  :)  He wants a Drafting Table so, if I can find one in time, that's what he's getting.  DH always sends me a bouquet of flowers on V-Day and usually has a gift for me but it's always a surprise, I never know!  

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    I think we'll just go out to a nice dinner.
  • Options
    I got him uggs. They are not chick uggs they are mens leather loafers with the fur on the inside. Then he will get dinner togo from a nice place and eat at home with the baby sleeping upstairs.
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm giving him a blowjob.  It's cheap, and it's something he wants.
  • Options
    We always get a piece of furniture, art, ect for the house.
  • Options

DH will be out of the area working.  I'm going to send him a box of assorted chocolates (which he loves) two other food items that he can't get over there and two cards (I couldn't choose between the two :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"