Stay at Home Moms

What is going on Today?

Just being nosy as to what everyone has going on today.. ;) Im doing hw and laundry all day.. How exciting! Hope everyone has a good day!

Re: What is going on Today?

• I actually have a break right now...from everyone!  DH is at work and my mother just came and picked up DD.  I should be doing laundry like you are, but I can't seem to get motivated.  It's SO quiet here.  And I'm in control of the remote.  The only one that's here with me is my bun in the oven and she's sleeping too.  Really, I don't even know what to do with myself! 

• Leaving in an hour to go have lunch and beers at a pub w/ my friend.  without the kid.  or the husband.  Because mama needs a BREAK.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamarie314:

I actually have a break right now...from everyone!  DH is at work and my mother just came and picked up DD.  I should be doing laundry like you are, but I can't seem to get motivated.  It's SO quiet here.  And I'm in control of the remote.  The only one that's here with me is my bun in the oven and she's sleeping too.  Really, I don't even know what to do with myself! 

oooo Relax then and enjoy it!!! My bun in the oven is ZZZZzzz also. ;)

• imagedrunkenwife:
    Leaving in an hour to go have lunch and beers at a pub w/ my friend.  without the kid.  or the husband.  Because mama needs a BREAK.

A beer sounds soo good right now!

• Colin has been sick all week with ear infections. Again! But that's another post. Needless to say, hubby got to go out all week and I got to stay up with screaming 3 year old all week. Today said 3 year old is feeling a little better, so we are hanging out watching Thomas the Train DVD's because I am not in the entertaining mood!
  • getting ready to take my computer to the geek squad hopeful to retrive ds pic, the off to do some shopping.
  • DH works Saturdays so today is like any other day, basically.  We're getting a new dining room table tonight so we're selling our buffet and china cabinet and I've been doing some SERIOUS organizing/throwing out/packing up.... it's great!  Not so easy with a nosy 11 month old, though!
  • Of course DD is taking the longest nap of her life when I want her to be up so that we can go out to the store. LOL. She tends to take very long naps when I really dont need her to. DH is being a bum just laying on the couch, and I'm here just surfing the net with a ton of mess all around me.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • I took DS to the gym and did a boot camp class this morning. Then we picked up lunch and ran some errands. Just put him down for his nap...we may go to the grocery store this afternoon, but nothing else too exciting. DS was up at 6:30 so I am exhausted and DH is getting over a cold.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I went to WW this morning and then to the MinuteClinic only to find out that I have bronchitis. Two of the kids had ear infections this week, all three of them were home for two days due to snow days and this is the first day since Monday I haven't had a 101 fever. I am pretty fried. I am home with the baby while she naps and my DH took the boys grocery shopping for our SuperBowl party tomorrow. Yup, that means gotta clean the house tomorrow morning...fun, fun, fun.
  • We are just hanging out. We took ds's 6month/family pics this morning and now we are just hanging out until tonight. We are dropping ds off at my cousin's house and going on a dinner date to our favorite restaurant :-) In a little bit I am going to pack a few things up that my cousin will need later.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Somehow, I've just now found this board. 

I'm not doing a damn thing.  Both my boys are asleep (husband and baby), so I'm bored to death.  I've cleaned as much as I can clean without waking everyone up and dinner's cooking in the crockpot.  

• This morning we went to the gym and then gocery shopping. We came home long enough to pick up the dogs and head out to the dog park. Today is a beautiful day! We came home and made lunch. DD is watching Little Mermaid, and DH is playing a video game (to his credit, this is the first time he has had time to play all week). Tonight BIL is coming over for dinner and then we are having game night with some neighbors after DD goes to bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Today was my day to sleep in so, I rolled out of be at 10:45AM and took my car to get it detailed while DH played with Emily outside in her sandbox (it's gorgeous and warm today!).  We all ate lunch here at home and after I got Emily down for her nap, DH ran off to the guitar store and I'm watching some DVRed shows.  I think we'll go to the park this afternoon just to soak up some more sunshine and let Emily run around.  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• imagekrystal-Anne:
    getting ready to take my computer to the geek squad hopeful to retrive ds pic, the off to do some shopping.

I think I remember reading that you lost all your pics from your DS's birth and first three months?? If that was you... I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope the geek squad can help you get them back!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got so much done today! I made fun new recipes for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, went grocery shopping, finished a book, wrote a review for my blog, did our taxes, and dealt with a poopy diaper emergency. I can't remember the last time I was this productive, lol :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"