Babies on the Brain

poll: what are you doing right now?

really?

doesn't sound that interesting!

so what your saying is? you should be posting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: poll: what are you doing right now?

• homework... Ack.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Watching American Idol.

I can't post, I'm too sad about the non existent sale.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just put some brownies in the oven. Now I'm sitting on my arse once again.
  • Watching Under The Tuscan Sun and upset because the pizza I just tried to make did not cook right...  cheese was getting brown but the crust was still raw inside....  boo

image ~1500mg Metformin~M/C: 7 weeks~9/3/2008~D&C 9/16/2008
    Beta #1: 268 (16dpo) ~ Progesterone 54 ~ Beta #2: 541 (18dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLindseyLouWho:
    I just put some brownies in the oven so i can mail them to you rotty!

SWEET DEAL!!!

• I was going to go to sleep. But not this very second.
  • Just hanging out with DH watchin' TV...and over analyzing every little ache, pain, and cramp wondering if I'm KTFU.  *sigh* lol
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • imagejenick:

Watching Under The Tuscan Sun and upset because the pizza I just tried to make did not cook right...  cheese was getting brown but the crust was still raw inside....  boo

Do you have a pizza stone?

I'm just hanging out.  DH is watching TV, I'm chatting with my sister. 

A good ol' quiet Saturday night. 

• imageMrs.Rotty:

imageLindseyLouWho:

SWEET DEAL!!!

Teehee. I swear if I could figure out how to safely mail them I would. Do you know of a way to do this?

• I'm just sitting here on my asss.  DH is watching Burn Notice, since he fell asleep when it was on the other night.
  • imageLindseyLouWho:
    imageMrs.Rotty:

imageLindseyLouWho:

SWEET DEAL!!!

Teehee. I swear if I could figure out how to safely mail them I would. Do you know of a way to do this?

ziplock containers work wonders! lol!

• Watching House while DH plays with his phone.
  • I'm just reading posts while DH flips between the Metallica documentary and the MLB station.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I took a long nap earlier today so now I'm wide awake,,,bumping until I get tired enough to go to bed. 

I'm sitting in a chair with my laptop next to our cozy wood stove.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Those containers are fantastic. I am mainly worried about them drying out and being all hard and gross lol
  • I am taking turns with DH playing Bass Fishing on the Wii and posting/catching up on TheBump.
  • I just tried that quote-thingy option for the first time and of course I did it wrong...

About the pizza stone, we do have one but I don't pull it out.  Too lazy.  I've cooked many of frozen pizzas in my day... but this have never happened.  We even tried the toaster oven and the inside of the crust still did not cook.

image ~1500mg Metformin~M/C: 7 weeks~9/3/2008~D&C 9/16/2008
    Beta #1: 268 (16dpo) ~ Progesterone 54 ~ Beta #2: 541 (18dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Watching the news, playing with my new (and sadly, very boring) phone. Should I download "don't stop believing" for my new ring tone?
  • I'm making handmade glitter Valentines to send to you along with smuggled alcohol and cupcakes.
  • imageBadaBing327:
    I'm making handmade glitter Valentines to send to you along with smuggled alcohol and cupcakes.

i'll be the most popular girl EVER!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"