Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I cannot take another 10 teeth

I just can't. I'll get him dentures. Is there some kind of procedure we can do to prevent the teeth from coming in at all? A cream? A pill? A radioactive chew toy?Anything?

Re: I cannot take another 10 teeth

• Options
    I'm with you.  Madeleine has been teething continuously for five months.
  • Options

10 teeth! i cannot imagine.

dd has been working on 4 teeth for the past month. i swear those teeth are never going to come through. she got her first 2 at halloween and nothing since :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know! His top two are coming through the gums now at the same time. He has been super whiney for 3 days and his sleep has been off too. I feel so bad for him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    maybe Sophie is a radioactive chew toy that prevents teeth from coming in- with all the hype, she must be more than an overpriced, squeaky giraffe.
    DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options

My good sleeper has gone straight to heII. His down at 8, up at 8 schedule is completely shot. Tonight he want down at 8:30 p.m., fell asleep, got back up at 9:15 p.m., went back to bed at 10 p.m., and I can hear him starting to fuss in prep for another round right now. I'm just about ready to fill his sippy cup with Nyquil to numb his head and knock him out, because I don't think he's had 10 hours of sleep total in two days.

It's not that we're not getting sleep, because Matt sleeps from about 10 p.m. to 6 a.m., and I sleep from about 2-3 a.m. to 9 a.m. Staggered like that, one of us is always able to get him while the other can still sleep, but poor Joseph's going to gnaw the fingers off his right hand, and he's getting circles under this eyes that make it look like we punched him in the head.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"