Babies: 0 - 3 Months

explosive poops!

Our dd cracks me up!  Whenever she poops, you feel it!  She just dropped a bomb on dh, who jumped up & ran with her in the other room, yelling towards me that he thought she pooped on him.  I almost peed myself he was so worried- awesome!  Watching him change her was great too.  He started gagging he was so grossed out/ said it smelled so bad.  I couldn't really smell it- but it was freaking HILARIOUS!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: explosive poops!

• everytime dd poops bad which is always my husband always screams "MAN DOWN" when he is changing her.  Today I go in there as he is changing her and he has a bandanna around his face to help with the smell.  He is crazy
  • imagekellibrianoct8:
    everytime dd poops bad which is always my husband always screams "MAN DOWN" when he is changing her.  Today I go in there as he is changing her and he has a bandanna around his face to help with the smell.  He is crazy

Awesome!  ... running to find dh a bandana too.  I love the visual & how these tiny little baby girls can take down their daddies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, my spastic 7 year old cousin was holding DD when she did a really loud poop like that - my cousin freaked out and almost threw DD on the ground.  Good thing I was right there.
    imageimage 
  • DH always says to DD, in baby talk "is the cute baby crapping her pants?  Oh yes she is, yes she is, she's crapping her pants!"  It's pretty funny, and it's really funny to watch him change her dirty diapers...although, I must admit, DH is a much better diaper changer than I am, and I think he's actually changed more diapers than I have!  He's a trooper!
    Chad and Emily - 10/28/06 Abigail Suzanne - 1/6/09 Corbin David - 11/6/12
  • imageAngelGirlEms:
    DH always says to DD, in baby talk "is the cute baby crapping her pants?  Oh yes she is, yes she is, she's crapping her pants!"  It's pretty funny, and it's really funny to watch him change her dirty diapers...although, I must admit, DH is a much better diaper changer than I am, and I think he's actually changed more diapers than I have!  He's a trooper!

I'm quite impressed with that!  It's too funny when they use the sweet baby voices talking about poop- Dh does it too.  "Who's got a poopie?!  Abbey does!"  Too funny!  We're the first of our friends to have a baby too, so I wish some of his guy friends could see/ hear him.

• I call DS the Tooter Scooter - when he's trying to poop at night, he scoots around his PnP until the job is done.  Sometimes, he spins himself 180 degrees and has his feet pushed up against the side. 

And you know when he's done because you can hear it clearly through the monitor.  It's so funny how something so stinky and gross can be so cute. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"