TTC After a Loss
Options

holy emotions!

Man, I just freaked out at DH for the lamest reason ever.  We just tried to go to church and were late so there was no parking, so I wanted to go to a later one this evening and DH wanted to go tomorrow and I basically flipped out and twisted it around to him being selfish and uncaring.  Whether I'm pg or just having AF mood swings, I don't know.  Either way, it's really going to hurt my pride when I have to apologize to him.  Anyone else ever notice how hard it is to apologize when hormones are in full swing?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: holy emotions!

• Options
    I can totally relate to that.  Sometimes hormones make us do things like that.  In your case, I hope its pregnancy hormones :).  I hate having to apologize too...it's so frustrating!
  • Options
    I was totally like that at around 9 dpo on my BFP cycle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, yes. When I was KU I grew horns. DH called to tell me something and I took it the wrong way, said "F*** you" and slammed down the phone....raging hormones.
    mc: 5w3d 11/11/07 missed mc: 7w or 8w, d/c @11w 4/16/08 mc: 6wks 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, when I was KU I once railed at DH for making oatmeal the wrong way. He'd made me breakfast! Oh, I felt so bad about that one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Trouble apologizing? ?Me? ?NEVER!

LOL.

Snuck a peek at your chart ... looking good!?

• Options
    I'm right there with you.  I kinda flipped out on DH just a few mins ago about his shoes being at the front door...his shoes are ALWAYS at the front door, but for some odd reason today wasn't the day for me to see shoes.  Maybe its pg hormones for both of us! 
  • Options
    Yes, unfortunately I can relate to this.  When I wig out on DH it seems that I don't even realize I'm hormonal until after it happens.  I immediately feel guilty and to add to the embarrassment, sometimes he doesn't accept my apology right away so that it "sinks in" like he says. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing your stories...now I know it's not just me.  Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options

Sometimes I treat DH like total crap.  I think it's bc I feel safe lashing out at him knowing he'll love me nonetheless.

I'm thinking this could be a pg symptom!

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"