Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

10 months & not eating veggies

DD has started to refuse her purees, so we have been doing more table foods, but DD won't eat any veggies. ?So far I have tried green beans, peas, carrots and zucchini. ?I steamed them until they were soft, but she won't eat them. ?How can I get her to eat veggies? ?TIA.

Re: 10 months & not eating veggies

• Options
    DS doesn't seem to like the texture of veggies that I offer him as finger foods. He's still getting most of his as purees. I have also started putting some veggies in other dishes for him like on his grilled cheese or I make a quesedilla with veggies and cheese on it and he'll eat it. You can also throw some veggies in pancakes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I buy frozen french cut green beans. Maybe that type will be better?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try using the pureed veggies as the "sauce" on pasta.  i give DD little pastina stars with the veggies on it.
  • Options

My son won't eat them either.  I have tried the jarred food because I didn't want to go through all the hassel of preparing and freezing homemade because, well, we have just been unsuccessful.  I think I will try the homemade approach and see if that helps.

Could you perhaps sneak the veggies in with the fruit?  Sounds gross, but it could work....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"