Trying to Get Pregnant

**Nova**

I think I should tell you that I hate seeing your wedding pics cause I'm soooo jealous!!! I wanted a gown like yours...but was advised against it because I'm so short and DH is so much taller than me. They told me I wouldn't be able to raise my arms high enough to put them around his neck. So, every time I see you in your beautiful gown, I feel some kind of way...You looked sooo very pretty and your gown is gorgeous!!
imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

Re: **Nova**

• Thank you. Everyone including the sales lady told me NOT to buy that style dress because I'm only 5'2". But I had to get it because ever since I watched Cinderella when I was 5 I'd dreamed about it.

During our 1st dance though Dh spun me around and my strap ripped so my Nana had to break out the safety pins and fix it.

You should just buy another dress then you can wear it for Halloween! Which is what I plan to do!!

• You're a rebel. That was my problem...I definitely shouldn't have listened to the sales lady. I'm only 5' so you're taller than me!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Loading the player...
  • this could be us!!!!!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

• LOL I love it!!!
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"