Trying to Get Pregnant

Hey Gp whats going down tonight?!?!

Hey ladies, anything good happening, just got back from a full day of babysitting, I need some excitement in my life, and DH isn't home!!!

Re: Hey Gp whats going down tonight?!?!

• nothing much. I'm just waiting for SNL to come on.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lots of PIPs to catch up with girl, get to work!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sama!!!! Hiya. I had cheese cake today and I'm currently the happiest girl in the world. See Blog. How are you?
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Nothing! Sad thing is my man is here but XBox has consumed his life.
  • Hello! It's a pretty slow night, but there are some fun PIPs... and random ones too!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pretty much a snoozefest Sleep

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• Ooooo toot my FAVE, i love me some cheesecake! Im doin good, just bumpin it up cause tomorrow is going to be a fun filled day of homework and studying :( ::runs to read toots blog::
  • imagesamarice:
    Ooooo toot my FAVE, i love me some cheesecake! Im doin good, just bumpin it up cause tomorrow is going to be a fun filled day of homework and studying :( ::runs to read toots blog::

What are you studying?

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Hey!  Just enjoying some drinks.  You?
  • imagemrs.gardner:
    nothing much. I'm just waiting for SNL to come on.

Same here.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageFlipFlopChick:
    Hey!  Just enjoying some drinks.  You?

Oh man we did that last night, well technically this am, till 4 in the morning. Its been a reeeealy long time since I drank like that. It makes me think of my sisters who are away at college and do this on ave 3 times a week, it makes me feel old when I regret doing it and have no desire to drink again for the next year!!!  

So needless to say Im sitting here cozy, alone in my office, bumping and eating life cereal!!

• imageTootermi:

imagesamarice:
    Ooooo toot my FAVE, i love me some cheesecake! Im doin good, just bumpin it up cause tomorrow is going to be a fun filled day of homework and studying :( ::runs to read toots blog::

What are you studying?

I am taking economics and Business law right now!! sooo fun! No  anyway they are the last two classes I need before i can get in the accelerated business program which will give me my degree in 14 mos!! Cant wait!

• Hi!! I'm about to walk to the store and get some Coke for some drinks when Dh gets home from work.
  • imagesamarice:
    imageTootermi:

imagesamarice:

What are you studying?

I am taking economics and Business law right now!! sooo fun! No  anyway they are the last two classes I need before i can get in the accelerated business program which will give me my degree in 14 mos!! Cant wait!

Wow!! Good luck!!

imageimage

• imageTootermi:
    imagesamarice:
    imageTootermi:

imagesamarice:

What are you studying?

Wow!! Good luck!!

Thanks Im gonna need it!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"