Babies: 0 - 3 Months

This is what happened.

(this is my screenname from when i was planning my wedding on the knot...)

Whoever flowerpower123 is really had a bone to pick with me.  That "person" (whoever it is), only ever made 3 posts: calling my baby ugly, remarking on my epilepsy, and releasing personal info re: my last name, my location and my job. 

The only way I think of how that person (if it is who I think it is) got my info is by seeing my name on a list of mutual friends on facebook.

I acted in anger & haste when I posted delgreco, chalmette, kimicas, and blondiem's names on here and do deeply regret it.  That is why I deleted it on my own accord.  I didn't want my friends that I made on here to feel like they couldn't trust me anymore.

How did I get said info?  Delgreco:  googlepage's bio link in her signature, full name listed.  Chalmette:  mommabrown posted it not too long ago, Kimicas:  saw it on a list of mutual friends on facebook, Blondie: not too hard to figure out since she always tells everyone her name is Emily, and she posted a birth announcement for everyone to see with her last name.

I've never posted my last name on thebump.com, thenest.com, or theknot.com, so I was very freaked as to who this anonymous AE was.  As I said, I retaliated out of anger.  It took emailing Knot Anni to get the post to come down.  Thankfully it happened between 9-5 EST.  That person does not have what it takes to delete, as I did.

I know I did wrong, and again... sorry ladies.

BW

Re: This is what happened.

• Do you want a cookie? Get a life.
  • I am glad she had the balls to come foward and explain herself. While it does not make everything all better it does earn some respect in my book.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know about all of this drama and stuff and try hard to steer clear of it all...but this is why I like you. I think you tell it like it is and are honest about things. 

And for the record...your baby is so stinkin CUTE! 

• i don't get mixed up in the drama usually, but i have to say it's respectable that bw explained herself.  at least she's not running around with an AE being a douche.  she'll say what she has to say under her name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for the apology BW. ?Glad to see you are back :)
  • I would totally freak if my personal info. was on the board for everyone to see so I get why you did what you did. ?You freaked and posted someone else's personal info. hoping they would take yours down.I've always liked you and I think things just got carried away. ?I'm just sorry it had to end that way.
    But I'm glad you're back, it wouldn't be the same without you.
  • i sure that cvnt of an AE was one of the ones you listed
  • I wasn't around for all of it, but I must commend you for owning it.  That's more than can be said of the AEs.
  • You were rightfully upset and reacted as such.  Glad to see you back.
  • I have to say, if you want to apologize do it to the people you outed. I don't care...It is people like you that make all of us take our info down. There are people who don't want you guys to know any information about us OR our babies. I get it, you're sorry, but you are a big girl (as well as all the others) and should think before you do things.
  • Not that it was ok but at least you're owning up to what you did and are using your SN and not an AE.
  • imagemandyclaire579:
    I have to say, if you want to apologize do it to the people you outed. I don't care...It is people like you that make all of us take our info down. There are people who don't want you guys to know any information about us OR our babies. I get it, you're sorry, but you are a big girl (as well as all the others) and should think before you do things.

ditto.?

• imagemegs042107:

imagemandyclaire579:
    I have to say, if you want to apologize do it to the people you outed. I don't care...It is people like you that make all of us take our info down. There are people who don't want you guys to know any information about us OR our babies. I get it, you're sorry, but you are a big girl (as well as all the others) and should think before you do things.

ditto. 

Twice over. Its not fair to do something like that on pure speculation.

• image*Bre*:
    imagemegs042107:

imagemandyclaire579:

ditto. 

Twice over. Its not fair to do something like that on pure speculation.

Exactly.  I doubt you have any definitive proof of the real identity of the AE who released your information.  You knew it was wrong when you posted others information.  No excuses and I'm not sorry you got banned for it.  I do hope this is the end of all this madness.

• I do not post much and this is the reason. Not that I am scared of being "outed" (who cares if you know my real information) but we are all grown ass women who have children. It is time to grow up! This is not high school. I am actually embarrassed for all of you that get caught up in all of this childish stuff. Imagine the stories that Nest Anni has to tell people about the "adults" that post on the Nest/Bump.
  • imagemsufan78:
    I do not post much and this is the reason. Not that I am scared of being "outed" (who cares if you know my real information) but we are all grown ass women who have children. It is time to grow up! This is not high school. I am actually embarrassed for all of you that get caught up in all of this childish stuff. Imagine the stories that Nest Anni has to tell people about the "adults" that post on the Nest/Bump.

DITTO and BRAVO!

• imagebrandonsfuturewife07:
    ?How did I get said info?? Delgreco:? googlepage's bio link in her signature, full name listed.? Chalmette:? mommabrown posted it not too long ago, Kimicas:? saw it on a list of mutual friends on facebook, Blondie: not too hard to figure out since she always tells everyone her name is Emily, and she posted a birth announcement for everyone to see with her last name.?

I just can't imagine putting forth as much effort as you did to get or remember the names of internet posters. ?It's pretty creepy.

If you truly have never given out your last name to anyone on this board, you may want to look towards people you are acquainted with IRL who know your frequent the Nest. ?That is also pretty darn creepy.

• I lurk and post occasionally, but as J+O said....this board would definitely not be the same without you. Glad you are back.
  • I just can't believe that, no matter how upset you were, that you felt it was a solution to mortify the people you don't like because you were mortified yourself. I just don't get the reasoning. I have had bad things happen to me, but I have never thought it would fix things by making someone else's life suck too.

• imagemsufan78:
    I do not post much and this is the reason. Not that I am scared of being "outed" (who cares if you know my real information) but we are all grown ass women who have children. It is time to grow up! This is not high school. I am actually embarrassed for all of you that get caught up in all of this childish stuff. Imagine the stories that Nest Anni has to tell people about the "adults" that post on the Nest/Bump.

Ditto.  Besides the fact that the behavior is staggeringly immature, it's amazing that people have time for this crap when they have children. 

• imagemsufan78:

I comoletely agree and also find it very creepy and sad that you put that much effort into finding out the real names of the other posters.  I think you need to get a life.

• You're an f'ing nutcase.?
  • You need to take a break from the nest. You are way to involved and well a bit of a whackjob.
  • imagelanie26:
    You're an f'ing nutcase.

ditto.. go take care of your cute baby!

imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • imageSarahDuff:

imagemsufan78:

I comoletely agree and also find it very creepy and sad that you put that much effort into finding out the real names of the other posters.  I think you need to get a life.

I agree with both of you 100%.

• um yes its quite creepy that you even remembered my full name seeing as how that link has been taken out of my siggy for quite some time now.

you need to get your damnn facts straight before you start pointing fingers, bandwagon. it pleases me that you got yourself banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"