Parenting
Options

zigby

where have  you been......

Re: zigby

• Options

How are you???? I was going to email you on facebook earlier...but life is crazy here!!!

My mom has been here for two weeks since I had nose surgery last week.  I've been feeling really good all considering (much better than the first sugery) but have just had a lot going on.  I also decided that I would go back to school since Anthro isn't really a good major to have in this fab economy.  Not that I plan on using my degree...

I need to get into the gym...I'm taking the month off from my trainer since I thought I was going to be in a lot more pain.  I hope to get back on track with him next month and to workout on my own in the meantime. 

I'm contemplating quitting ciggies which sucks for my waist, but should be good for my nose...I haven't been allowed to smoke since the sugery and I never have any probs when on vacation with family but I'm still going back and forth in my head this time. I'm thinking of introducing more excercise instead of smoking due to a suggestion from a friend who quit a long time ago.

• Options
    BTW I LOVE your siggie pic.  You look amazing!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

it is good to hear from you. i didnt know you had surgery.....  i hope you are healing well.

you should take some time to heal before you start back with your trainer. i have been bad. i ended up losing tons of weight.... and now i am back to being lazy, which means i will eventually gain it back.

does chewing sugarless gome help at all? my dad was a huge a smoker. good luck!

• Options

I will have to try the gum - I don't know why I didn't think of that...I am noticing a lot of clenching of my teeth during the day. 

Are you still with the trainer? 

• Options
    i have not done anything, except portion controll since dec. which is amazing becasue i was going 5-6 days a week. no trainer right now. i need to get motivated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"