Parenting after a Loss
Options

Infant eczema?

Anyone's baby have this?  We have a pediatric appt. on Monday to confirm, but I'm 99.9% positive it's what DD has.  I'm using Aveeno Baby Fragrance Free lotion to treat it and it is helping, but I'm curious if anyone has experience with this?  What has worked for you?  Thanks in advance!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Gone but never forgotten, our three angel babies Jude, Mary and Gerard

Re: Infant eczema?

• Options
    What does it look like or how do you know?  J5 has really dry skin everywhere but his back.  Even his face.  I've been starting to wonder if he could have eczema.
  • Options

Giuliana's started as dry, flaky skin on her face and over the course of a week developed into a dry and red rash with tiny bumps that made her miserable and inconsolable.  It has now spread to her chest and some of the skin on her face "weeps" with crusty discharge.  Gross, I know.  Poor baby.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor baby is right!  That sounds awful.  I hope she gets some relief!
  • Options
    Mason had it so bad on his scalp that he would scratch so hard he'd bleed. Pedi said to use 1% cortizone cream and it went away the next day. Just don't use it on the face.
  • Options
    AWw, Raya that stinks.  It's worst on her face, but maybe I can use it on her shoulders.  Our appt. Monday can't come soon enough!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"