Babies: 0 - 3 Months

First Night In Crib

I am nervous to see how it will go, but tonight I am putting Logan in the crib. He normally sleeps in his swing.  I hope it works.

Oh I just got valour crib sheets from BRU.  They are super soft.  I hope he likes them.

Re: First Night In Crib

• Good luck :)  We just replicated how she slept in her PnP in our room - swaddled her and put on white noise, and she hasn't given us a problem ever (she has been in it since she was 2 months old to the day).  We've since eliminated the white noise, and hopefully can eliminate the swaddle soon too!
  • We're trying this tonight for the first time. Good luck!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Unknown

Married 3-1-08  |  Nathan 11-24-08  |  Kaelyn 11-30-10  |  Alicia  8-17-13

• Loading the player...
  • We're trying this in 2 weeks (DH's work holiday party is next weekend - not a good time to try something new).  I was thinking about buying those soft sheets from BRU.  Let me know how your LO likes them.

• GL!  We will be doing that soon, too.  And I'm very nervous about it.
  • We moved DS to the crib at 7 weeks and I was so nervous, but he slept better than ever in there....I remember waking up at like 2:00 and I couldn't believe he was still sleeping.  Hope it goes well for you, too!  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"