Infertility

DH rant...

So, I have the most wonderful and sensitive DH. However, right about now I want to lunge at him. He is a big skier...I just tried it last year.  He is sitting on the Internet looking at new ski coats for me.  Now he just said "We are absolutely buying you new ski poles..and I'm getting new gloves".  And I said "I don't think we should be spending money unnneccessarily right now" (we have no idea how much we will have to pay for RE's services).  He said, "Fine....I'll ear my 15 yr old gloves because you use my good ones". Ouch..he found where to stick me and feel bad.

Ok..DH...do you want gloves or someone to help us have a baby?  Right now..I have NO desire to spend money on hobbies when we may get whammed with a bill in a month.

Ugh..am I out of line?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH rant...

• that was really mean of him to say.  but if you're not really into it, then why don't you just wear his old gloves and let him wear his newer ones? seems like a simple solution to me!

but i agree that it's impt to discuss and agree upon budgeting matters, esp w/the possibility of some very large medical bills in the future...

• That is EXACTLY what I am going to do tomorrow....I am going to wear his old gloves....then I will make him feel bad.

He wants this more than anything as well...sometimes I don't think he always thinks of he "logisitics"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's definitely frustrating!  My husband does not think of the "logistics" either.  I have talked about him being laid off in recent posts.  Well, he is up north ice climbing as we speak.  This weekend will cost about $125 of money we shouldn't be wasting with his new unemployment status and all.  But yet I feel guilty for wanting to proceed with my Day 3 b/w with no insurance and no extra money when I've been promised we could do this for several months.  Why should he get to have all the fun?  We wives sacrifice a LOT for our DH's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"