Parenting
Options

BoF wins

The What are you wearing post...

now the tie dyed, sock less, bra less loveliness will be in my head all night.

Re: BoF wins

• Options

I shouldda lied!!

the worst part is that my husband is home to witness the glory that is the woman he married...

WHERE IS MY DIGNITY???

• Options
    Hells no, BoF, that is hot n' sassy.
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    as long as you are wearing clean underwear... I think you will be fine and  your DH may not run and scream.
  • Options

here is the thing about the underwear....they're uh...giagantic cotton briefs which are purchased by the package at target...I bought them for the post partum pants festival because they're just as comfortable as the mesh hospital drawls, and I consider them to be equally disposable...I swear I will stop wearing them once my undercarriage no longer resembles a crime scene...

this pair is pink, and yes, they are clean.

• Options
    imageBrideofranken:

here is the thing about the underwear....they're uh...giagantic cotton?briefs which are purchased by the package at target...I bought them for the post partum pants festival because they're just as comfortable as the mesh hospital drawls, and I consider them to be equally disposable...I swear I will stop wearing them once my undercarriage no longer resembles a crime scene...

this pair is pink, and yes, they are clean.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god, I remember those. Do I remember those things. I found the five pair I bought pp with Nora in my maternity wear bin and nearly hurled. So sexxxxy.?

Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    BoF, everyday I love you a little more.
    Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"