Trying to Get Pregnant

Mandy

How did your cake-baking go for DH's birthday? ?What kind of cake did you make?

Re: Mandy

• Oh good!! I made a double caramel cake but it ended up being a caramel cake with chocolate frosting and caramel drizzled on top. He pretty much has it all gone, and I refused to eat some as I stuffed my face with pizza.?

I told him to save me a bite though and I would have it tomorrow. ?

• That sounds so yummy!!! ?I wish I wasn't so full from dinner because I could go for some dessert right now, especially after reading that!
  • Loading the player...
  • well I could totally go for your dinner, that sounded amazing!!
  • It was - but DH had to finish my plate. ?I gave myself the smallest chicken breast and still couldn't eat it all! ?I bought a frozen black cobbler that I was going to heat up and still don't have room for it...guess I have to save that for another night.

Feel free to steal that recipe!

• Big Smile?I think I have to?
  • I can't believe you are in your 2nd tri already, time is flying by!!?

?

• I know!!! ?It's going by so fast. ?Before I know it, Pea will be here! ?I dreamt I was having twins last night...I've had 2 ultrasounds, so I hope nobody was hiding in those!
  • OMG really? I had that dream a few nights ago. It was insane!!
  • Hahaha thats funny! ?It was really weird. ?We were at the big US, and they asked us what we thought it was. ?DH and I both said boy. ?Then we saw another baby in the corner of the screen, and they said it was a girl that had been hiding behind the girl in the previous 2 scans. ?Instead of being excited, I was upset because nobody had found the other baby!
  • haha man that is crazy. My was an ultrasound too but there was a boy and a girl. DH freaked out but I was so excited I jumped off the table and was jumping up and down.?

I am off to bed though, gotta take advantage of the wet cm. Have a great night!!! ?

• Yeah my DH would be totally freaked if that really happened!

Go jump your man and have some fun! ?Good night!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"