Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I am so glad we switched to cloth diapers

I thought it was going to be really hard, and so we did the Jillians Drawer trial thinking that we wouldn't like it, and that at least we could say we tried it.

but ummm I LOVE CLOTH DIAPERING!! It is so damn easy. Not much harder than disposables and I love knowing that every time I use even ONE CD, I am keeping a disposable out of a landfill. Even poopy diapers aren't a big deal..right now we can just dunk, swish around a little bit, and the rest gets taken care of in the washer [and no stains! which I was worried about]. It's not that much work since I do laundry every other day anyways and one more load doesn't kill me. Once it's warm out I can't wait to line dry and proudly show my neighbors that I am cloth diapering lol.

Today I even convinced my BFF to possibly CD in the future. I showed her the diapers and how easy it is to store and wash them, plus told her about the money and effect [or lack of] on the enviroment. She said she'll definetely consider it! So I'm happy about that.

Thanks to everyone who ever responded to a question of mine, you have no idea how much you helped! You turned a disposable user into a strictly 100% cloth diaper user. Yay!

2 losses
2 beautiful children
proud mommy!

Re: I am so glad we switched to cloth diapers

• Options
    Yay! I love cloth diapers too. I wasn't sure if I'd like them either, but the trial really changed my mind and now I find myself wanting so many cute ones...haha they weren't kidding when they said CD's were addicting!
  • Options
    It is great!  I had family members watching DS over the summer and they both thought they were great and so easy to use.  I had lots of people saying that I would never be able to do it, but 7 months later I'm still loving it.  I love proving everyone wrong :)  I've converted a few people too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so glad you're loving it; we've never looked back either. One of the best parenting decisons we've made :)
    Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker,Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker image
  • Options
    Aren't they great!?  Glad it's going so well for you!  We love CDing too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"