2nd Trimester
Options

Pharmacygirl ::: DoubleDiamond

Pharm--Oh Lord!!! Are you freakin' kidding me? That's just ri-GD-diculous!!

DD--I have missed you so much! I feel like I haven't heard from you in forever momma. How are you? How is baby? What ya been up to?

Like my new haircut?? -- it's a "mommy do" and my cute 29 week bump! You're jealous hehe.

Edit: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/10170460.aspx

Re: Pharmacygirl ::: DoubleDiamond

• Options

I'm not gonna lie, Mama....I'm always jealous!  Have you had that shower of yours yet?  I didn't miss the pics of you in that hot dress did I?! 

I'm okay...got a cold, kind of got over it (but not really) and now I'm back to being miserable again.  Arg.  But the babe is juuuust fine.  Smile

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Now you know you are extra hott stuff too!! No I didn't have the shower yet so you missed no pics. I didn't even get the dress in the mail yet.

Don't worry I will post pics!! It's Sat Mar 7th.

Ugh..colds suck!! DH and DD both have a cold so I've been taking care of them. :::Fingers crosses::: I don't get sick now.

Glad to hear baby is just fine! I can't wait to pop mine out and I'm only 29 weeks....This is going to be a long 11 weeks...::sigh::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"