Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Per FFC: PIP

Pics from your bachelorette party (if you had one) or funny drinking pics of you

Re: Per FFC: PIP

• Options

Oh!  I've got lots of drinking pictures!!

::runs to find them::

• Options

Here's me swinging around the pole at my bachelorette party...completely sober :)

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This one comes with a story...my ladies and I went to a drag show and while there we met this group of people who were out celebrating their boss' retirement.  They decided it would be great to purchase for their boss (aka Larry "The General")  a pair of underwear from a 'bride to be'.  Enter me.  Well, I didn't want to sell my underwear, so my lovely maid of honor donated hers and we said it was mine.  The winning bid?  $400.  Yeah, we made out like bandits.  It was a good night.

• Options

for my bachelorette I had to complete a list of tasks, including getting spanked by a stranger

• Options

I don't have any from my bachelorette party on the computer.

This was taken at the Kenny Chesney concert....not really funny, just my BFF & I drinking our ginormous margaritas!! yummm I so want one now!

imageimage

• Options
    imageimage" mce_src="image">
  • Options

Oh wait, this one is better.  It is "The General" wearing said underwear on his head.

• Options

This is the best I can do...it's about 3 years old.  I don't drink much, so I don't have that many pictures of it!!!

• Options

"Pour Some Sugar On Me" + A Bar + Yoga Moves = A sweet bach. party routine

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• Options
    imageimage" mce_src="image">
  • Options

We all jumped into a pool at this really swanky rooftop/poolside bar at the same time. People were cheering!!

• Options
    image*Bee*:

Oh wait, this one is better.  It is "The General" wearing said underwear on his head.

That is hilarious!

imageimage

• Options

The most fun I have had ever!!!

• Options

funny pic of my dog during one of our halloween parties....he was NOT drinking

• Options

bachparty0102.jpg picture by avetor

All the "drunk" ones were taken on polaroid but the MC of Thunder from Down Under.  Oh those Aussie boys.   

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This is from our reception. I just wanted the whole bottle of champagne lol. it was the best night! I think DH was almost passed out at this point. We still had a great night thoughWink

imageimage

• Options
    image*Bee*:

This one comes with a story...my ladies and I went to a drag show and while there we met this group of people who were out celebrating their boss' retirement.  They decided it would be great to purchase for their boss (aka Larry "The General")  a pair of underwear from a 'bride to be'.  Enter me.  Well, I didn't want to sell my underwear, so my lovely maid of honor donated hers and we said it was mine.  The winning bid?  $400.  Yeah, we made out like bandits.  It was a good night.

That's awesome! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

with penis suckers

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    image*Bee*:

You're my hero. I love it!!!!

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    no B party is complete without a penis pop!
  • Options

My penis cake served by the drag queen

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemrs.gardner:

with penis suckers

see penis pop left hand corner

• Options

Ok this is me laughing hysterically at god knows what (I think it was my bff wearing DH's size 14s)

This is said bff at another bach party doing the Brady dance!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've got TONS of hilarious pictures from my Bachelorette party, but this one's my favorite. I'm on the bar at Coyote Ugly Austin.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Me after a long night of drinking...

• Options

You asked for it!  

• Options
    imageKellyLouise...:

You asked for it!  

LMAO yes I suppose I did....I actually was waiting for your post to this one Kelly!

• Options

Mine was 2 nights... first night ended at a bar with a mechanical bull

Second night we went clubbing... the cop in this picture freaked out a little once he realized what was pointed at him. It was filled with vodka and we got many people to take a squirt ;)

• Options

the start of the night...

MOH and me...

after the dress change, jumping on the couch in our cabana...

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"