Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

whites-to-teeth time

How long after you could see/feel the whites of new teeth did the full teeth come in? I'm confronting the imposing monoliths that are bottom gums, first teeth, in a 6-month-old teething freak.

Also, if anyone has any anecdotes about use of Hylands teething tablets, I'd love to hear them.

Have a great night, people!

Re: whites-to-teeth time

• Options
    Usually once I see the white and feel like bump DD pushes the tooth/teeth threw within a week.  I personally have no experience with teething tablets although my sister used them with my niece and they worked wonders.
    Married 05/27/07 ~ Emilee Lucille born 04/01/08 ~ Ella Marie 2/15/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With her first two it took about a week from seeing that white speck to seeing an actual ridge of a tooth, at which point her pain ends. I hope it's the same for these two because that would mean her pain is over in 3 days!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am guessing that it is all different - I have had the white and bump for over a week and still no tooth - pedi confirmed that there is a tooth ready to come through at her six month appt. on Wed.  I do use the Hylands tablets and they seem to work pretty well I use them in the middle of the night when she wakes and cannot get back to sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"