Trying to Get Pregnant

POLL

What do you wish you had the courage to do?  Something that would shock everyone who knows you.

me - get a tattoo

Re: POLL

• pick up and move to another state
  • Sing in public. DH picks on me all the time, because I'm a music teacher and sing all day, but never outside of my classroom.
  • Loading the player...
  • go back to school to be a marine biologist
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Take a lap dance class and "perform" for DH.
  • Get drunk. Some people would pay to see that since I've never been and don't drink.
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Try out for a roll in a movie or something related.  I think people I know wouldn't be as suprised as me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageFlipFlopChick:

What do you wish you had the courage to do?  Something that would shock everyone who knows you.

me - get a tattoo

ditto! DH and I were talking about this last night. We may actually go together and get one! I want one on my foot but I know it will hurt like hell.

imageimage

• I would say.. get a boob job. Always wanted to but no one thinks I want to. :-)
  • imageLina1123:
    I would say.. get a boob job. Always wanted to but no one thinks I want to. :-)

Really?  I had a reduction done and it was the best thing I ever did!

• Dye my hair. I literally do not know how to do anything with my hair, so it always looks really boring and I never take any risks.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagektjruss03:
    imageFlipFlopChick:

me - get a tattoo

ditto! DH and I were talking about this last night. We may actually go together and get one! I want one on my foot but I know it will hurt like hell.

What would you get?  I had something picked out when I came close to doing it a year or so ago.  I just couldn't decide where to put it.  I don't have the best body for showing off a tattoo.

• imageAJflowers:
    Try out for a roll in a movie or something related.  I think people I know wouldn't be as suprised as me.

ditto

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageFlipFlopChick:

imageLina1123:
    I would say.. get a boob job. Always wanted to but no one thinks I want to. :-)

Really?  I had a reduction done and it was the best thing I ever did!

Yea... i have the opposite problem. After breast feeding, they got even worse. :-

• Breast reduction - not that it would be shocking, but I wish I had the courage.  And I sure hope these puppies go down after pregnancy!
  • imagetheweathermanswife:
    Breast reduction - not that it would be shocking, but I wish I had the courage.? And I sure hope these puppies go down after pregnancy!

ditto!!! I really want one but I am scared to get one before I am done having kids but I need one so bad?

• Yeah I'll revisit the idea when I am done having kids... ?They just don't shrink when I lose weight, it sucks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"