Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

6:30 bedtime?

if your DC has a 6:30 bedtime what time do they get up in the morning?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 6:30 bedtime?

• Options
    My DD went to bed tonight at 6.30 but usually goes to bed even earlier then this.  I am trying to push it back a bit but usually 5.30-6pm.  She tends to get up around 12.30am-3am.  Then back up around 5am-7am.
    Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.- Art Buchwald Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD usually goes down at 7, but a few times has been tired at 6:30.  She still wakes up at 7:30 for the day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    6:30ish is ds bedtime. he wakes up once or twice for a bottle but goes right back to sleep. he's wide awake around 7am.
  • Options
    BTW mine does NOT sleep this whole time.  She gets up 3-4 times in that 11-12 hour stretch.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLaLO929:
    My DD went to bed tonight at 6.30 but usually goes to bed even earlier then this.  I am trying to push it back a bit but usually 5.30-6pm.  She tends to get up around 12.30am-3am.  Then back up around 5am-7am.

I could have written this same exact thing about my DS.  We rarely make it past 6pm for bedtime.  And I don't start his day anytime before 7am.  If he wakes up to eat anytime before 7am, he goes back down right afterwards for his first 'nap' of the day.  Those days we don't start the day until  9 or 10am. 

• Options
    he goes to bed 6:30 - 7 and wakes up at 5:00 am
  • Options
    Ds gets up around 7.  Even when he goes to bed a little later than 7 pm, he gets up the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"