Trying to Get Pregnant

I feel like a new woman.

It's amazing with a little vanilla bean cheese cake with strawberries and whipped cream from the cheese cake factory will do for a girl. Ah. Now, how's everyone else?
imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

Re: I feel like a new woman.

• That would go really well with my martini
  • Loading the player...
  • imageskinnursemandee:
    That would go really well with my martini

I'll share!!

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• mmm...love the cheesecake factory!
  • :(  red won't go get me any cheesecake.  fedex me some, tutor!
  • imageTootermi:
    It's amazing with a little vanilla bean cheese cake with strawberries and whipped cream from the cheese cake factory will do for a girl. Ah. Now, how's everyone else?

::drools::

• imagebatstafuny:
    :(  red won't go get me any cheesecake.  fedex me some, tutor!

No problem!!

imageimage

• imageTootermi:

I'm salivating!!!  that sounds sooooooo good

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That almost sounds as good as the dulce de leche cheesecake.
  • OMG that sounds sooooo good!
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so glad you are doing better. Cheesecake works wonders.
  • I am now craving Cheesecake Factory!! ?I wish DH would hurry up and get home!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey there tootermi!

yummy that sounds good.  I am trying to convince my husband that we need frozen yogurt to distract me from the cramps etc. 

So I see you are going to try again right away.  I am not going to wait TTC either.  My doc doesn't usually put stipulations on stuff like that.   I figure that my body will do what it needs to do naturally. After my first m/c my body didn't ovulate until it was ready to sustain a pregnancy.  Two cycles later I concieved Ethanator :-)

Good luck!! 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• mmmmm CF has great cheesecakes!!!! ::jealous::
  • Glad to hear it! That sounds delicious.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"